Become a PFCS Member – It’s Free!
What PFCS Members Do
- Speak out on behalf of their charter schools
- Meet with their local legislators to educate them about the benefits of charter schools for their children
- Get together with PFCS members from other schools to share ideas about how to increase support for their children’s schools
- Write letters to their decision-makers on behalf of better legislation and financial support for public charter schools
What You Receive as a Member of PFCS
- A quarterly e-newsletter that contains information about current legislation and issues that affect your child’s school and all charter schools in the state.
- Information on how you can make an impact locally or in our state’s Capitol when charter school funding and legislative issues arise.
- Regular updates on Charter School issues can be viewed from Facebook and Twitter. Become our friend on Facebook and/or Twitter to follow us.